Monday, August 23, 2010

Amazon Kindle Cover

The proof that no good deed should go unpunished. I made this kindle cover for my DH using the directions posted by Kim Walus on www.modabakeshop.com. It is called "the bookkeeper" The problem was that I made it as a surprise. The suprised self found out that it does NOT fit DH's kindle because he has the large one. Who knew that Kindle comes in more than one size? I do now.
Oh well, back to the drawing board. This size can also be used for small books, make-up carrier, sewing pouch, and so on as suggested by Kim. So it will not go to waste at all.
Better get busy with the large version of the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

H&h Houston 2026

The h&h show for the textile industry was held in Houston for the first time in the Fall of 2026.  The Quilt Guild of the Greater Hou...