Monday, August 23, 2010

Amazon Kindle Cover

The proof that no good deed should go unpunished. I made this kindle cover for my DH using the directions posted by Kim Walus on www.modabakeshop.com. It is called "the bookkeeper" The problem was that I made it as a surprise. The suprised self found out that it does NOT fit DH's kindle because he has the large one. Who knew that Kindle comes in more than one size? I do now.
Oh well, back to the drawing board. This size can also be used for small books, make-up carrier, sewing pouch, and so on as suggested by Kim. So it will not go to waste at all.
Better get busy with the large version of the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...