Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sharing on Fall 2011 Quilt Festival


Happy Halloween! Belated one.
I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com.
She has a "Fall 2011 Blogger's Quilt Festival," where you can see some amazing quilts in one place. No need to look around for them. They are all there for inspiration.
My quilt was a part of a block exchange. I love Halloween (not the scary part), and requested my blocks done in Halloween fabrics. My friends did not disappoint. This quilt has won several ribbons. I quilted it on my old sewing machine, something that does not come easily to me. Great learning opportunities there.
I love to know that people that I love have made part of this quilt. It is still hanging on my wall even though the calendar says November. Ü

12 comments:

  1. The little details are so fun to look at
    great quilt
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great quilt!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that all your friends contributed to this quilt. For hallowe'en I think it's okay to read "autumn" so your quilt can stay up until you decorate for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) Halloween :o)
    I love quilts with houses and yours is no exception, lovely quilt!! Your color choices are wonderful or should I say booooo-tiful.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt with lots of interesting details. I wouldn't take it down at all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous quilt, congratulations:)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt contains some of my favorite things: house blocks, Halloween fabric, the color orange. It's a terrific quilt - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, I do like that, stunning colours! They work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for the kind comments. I am enjoying looking at all the entrances.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the quilt. The colors are so bright and make a wonderful statement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great Halloween quilt! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is adorable and a lot of work....great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...