Check out the link for Victoria and Albert Museum in London. You scan your favorite photo; and the program transform it into a quilt. I have used something similar for cross stitch. It can also be used to make embroidery canvases. I have so many photos I want to scan. It is a great place to start. You could also add or modify the pieces to suite your taste and abilities. The address is:
www.vam.ac.uk/microsites/quilts/patchwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which Witch
I have wanted to stitch this chart for a long time. Nothing like the now to start it. I am making the small 4 pictured on the right corn...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment