Monday, June 28, 2010

Sydney Quilt Show

Great news came from an e-mail by Bronwyn.
The Hill house ladies and I had a block exchange last year. I made this bright and happy Halloween quilt with my blocks. I felt really brave; and with my husband encouragement, I sent my quilt to the Sydney Quilt Show; and We won 4th place in the group category.
This is happiness beyond my dreams. I can't wait to see the quilt back home. I am reorganizing my studio to have a place to put the ribbon on the wall :) \o/
To see the show winners check the address below.
http://quiltersguildnsw.com/quiltshow/open.html#group



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...