Thursday, September 10, 2009




Centennial Parklands in Sydney is a complex of 3 huge parks. This is the Entertainment Quarter (EQ) where the sports arenas, Imax movie theater, shops, cafes, etc. are located. We were there on a Sunday and the school of brodcasting was having a open house. We looked around their studios and could not resist the photo with one of the props. The studio lights were all on and the photo is over exposed; but still fun.
The photo to the right is of me buying a flat white coffee while on my back is one of the white birds enjoying a little snack from the clean station. I did not notice the bird there until I turned around. I had commented that I thought this bird is so ugly that it is even cute. So the husband thought that it would be fun to have the bird and me. I see this bird everywhere but I don't know it's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...