Sunday, April 11, 2021

Bee Challenge

My Bee had as a challenge for 2020 to make the beautiful Afternoon Delight quilt  designed by Sue Garman and provided as a block of the month by  The Quilt Show website.
I always loved this pattern and wanted to make it. 
I used the opportunity to try new techniques that I have been watching on Youtube. I have to say that some will be put to the "tried and not to be done again". I don't like the binding on this quilt. I will reverse to may previous binding ways.
Now to make the label and take better pictures.

 

3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely Cissa. You have been very productive completing so many projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn’t add my name! Bronwyn

    ReplyDelete

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...