Sunday, November 4, 2012

DOQ 2012 show

The 2012 DOQ http://durhamorangequilters.com/  quilt show was a really great show. We have a biannual show and it is always a treat to see all the work from this talented group. Unfortunately, my photos are lost, I will try to get some photos from friends to post here. Meanwhile, this is what I can post:
First place for pieced large quilt. One of my favorites

These little treasures are quilts that were donated for a silent auction. This year the benefits from this auction will be given to the Make a Wish Foundation.


Here we have some of the miniatures and small quilts. All so pretty.
There were almost 300 quilts at the show. Hopefully, I will able to get more pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...