Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sydney Quilt Guild -March 2012

The Quilt Guild of New South Wales in Sydney has a wonderful tradition of display the work of one of its members for a month in their office on Pitt Street. The month of March of 2012, Kathy Doughty of Material Obssession fame, displayed some of her quilts. I was not fortunate enough to be there when she did her presentation; but was able to see the quilts as they hang it the office. My pictures are not the best as always. But her work is so lovely that I just had to share some of the pictures.
Kathy has a new quilting book to be release this April. I can't wait to see it. I am sure it will be a treat.


detail from the quilt pictured below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Texas panel quilt

This quilt top is part of a Bee challenge. We are challenging ouselves to use a panel to make a donation quilt. Now, I will quilt it usin...