Thursday, December 2, 2010

Star and Sprigs 2

Photographer I am not! I see a New Year's resolution coming up. But this is my progress on my blocks for this quilt. The photo on top shows some of the finished appliqué blocks and 3 of the pieced stars. I have more stars cut out just need time to sew. The photo below shows blocks 11 and 12 completed on a trip to Europe and back. They were missing for 24 hours. They were on my carry on bag that was checked in per airline request; but did not come home until 24 hours later. So happy to see them back. The third one on the right is block 14 all cut up and ready to sew. Block 13 is not pictured yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...