Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011

Now that we get a chance to start a new calendar, let me wish you all a happy 2011. We still be the same people tomorrow with same friends, families, and life; but I hope this will be chance to make everything better. May 2011 be a great year for all of us.

Agora que temos a chance de começar uma nova agenda, quero desejar a todos um feliz 2011. Seremos as mesmas pessoas amanhã com os mesmos amigos, familias, e vidas; mas eu desejo que esta seja uma oportunidade de fazermos tudo melhor. Que 2011 seja um ano maravilhoso para todos nós.

2 comments:

  1. email me and I'll get you the info on the Birds of a feather quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...