Now that we get a chance to start a new calendar, let me wish you all a happy 2011. We still be the same people tomorrow with same friends, families, and life; but I hope this will be chance to make everything better. May 2011 be a great year for all of us.
Agora que temos a chance de começar uma nova agenda, quero desejar a todos um feliz 2011. Seremos as mesmas pessoas amanhã com os mesmos amigos, familias, e vidas; mas eu desejo que esta seja uma oportunidade de fazermos tudo melhor. Que 2011 seja um ano maravilhoso para todos nós.
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which Witch
I have wanted to stitch this chart for a long time. Nothing like the now to start it. I am making the small 4 pictured on the right corn...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteemail me and I'll get you the info on the Birds of a feather quilt.
ReplyDelete