These are my quilts and jacket hanging on the DOQ quilt show from October 22 to 24, 2010. The show is gorgeous. The talent of the quilters here is amazing. But this post is all about my bragging. Sorry about my lack of shame; but I am loving the ribbons in all of them. This is mostly so family and friends far away can see my work on the show. Enjoy.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which Witch
I have wanted to stitch this chart for a long time. Nothing like the now to start it. I am making the small 4 pictured on the right corn...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment