The 2025 International Quilt Festival is happening this October weekend in Houston, Texas. Among the most amazing displays of this art form are some quilts from Brazil. This one specially touches my heart. This scene is part of my young self history.
Saturday, October 11, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which Witch
I have wanted to stitch this chart for a long time. Nothing like the now to start it. I am making the small 4 pictured on the right corn...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment