Saturday, August 15, 2020

Completing WIP

My "collection" of work  in progress is diminishing in 2020. Stay at home and sew has been a wonderful past time for me.
The quilt top is a collection of blocks made by friends. It was a "shoe box challenge."
We put our fabrics in a box and each month the box was passed around my Bee . The person with the box made a block using those fabrics. In the end we got our boxes back with our amazingly beautiful blocks. It was a great fun to put the blocks together.
The placemats were made over 10 years ago. All I had left to do was to add the borders and quilt it. 
Life got in the way of finishing it and once packed it was forgotten.🙈
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...