Friday, June 12, 2020

Bee Challenge for June 2020

My wonderful bee, the CPBEE had a challenge for June 2020. 
To make these cute little houses to trade among ourselves. 11 friends are participating and we decided to make 3 houses for each person.
These are my little ones. (I have made more than that). I plan to make a quilt with 53 houses. One for each week of 2020. There will be a couple of trees also, courtesy of some generous friends that made them to trade with the rest of us.
Due to this social isolation thing, I sent mine to the bee; and soon I should get the ones from my friends.
If you want to make your own, the pattern is called "Village" and is from Moda fabrics and Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.
It uses charm packs, or any 5 inch squares you have. the houses are 5 1/2" X 7" unfinished.
They are very fun to make.
Please take care of the ones around you.
"Village"- pattern compliments of Moda Fabrics and Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...