These are the sample for Deidra McElroy class that I took at Houston Festival. Deidra is a great teacher. The technique is reverse applique. I have not been a fan of reversed applique; but this class did change my mind about the technique. I am looking forward to making my own line design soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which Witch
I have wanted to stitch this chart for a long time. Nothing like the now to start it. I am making the small 4 pictured on the right corn...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
The look of these reverse applique blocks is different. Much more detailed and in two colors.
ReplyDeleteI agree. It looks great. Thanks for your comment.
Delete