Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
H&h Houston 2026
The h&h show for the textile industry was held in Houston for the first time in the Fall of 2026. The Quilt Guild of the Greater Hou...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
Thank you for posting these! The quilts are beautiful and I can see so much detail in your photos. It must have been wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was wonderful. One of the biggest show even for Houston.
DeleteYou need to come and see it