I am really happy that I live so close to one of the most wonderful museums. This is the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston, Texas. What is not to love.
Sunday, May 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
September block for the Sew Along
The September block for the 2026 mystery sew along running by "A Quilting Life" blog \o/. Only 3 more blocks to go plus the s...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
No comments:
Post a Comment