Saturday, March 16, 2013

Somerset Quilt Shop Melbourne area

Editor note:
Somerset Patchwork and Quilting has moved.
The new address is:
Shop 4
580-584 Canterbury Road
Vermont, Vic 3133
+61 (0) 3 9873 5992


I am a follower of Karen's blog (see sidebar for the link to her blog). I was there with a mission: to buy the pattern for the "Mrs. Billings" quilt.
 I did get my pattern which comes with all the templates and paper hexagons (1000, 5/8" in size). 
In addition, I bought the pattern for the"Auntie Green " quilt. Which is really beautiful also.
Below you find some pictures of the store and the quilt that I will be making.
Photo of the previous shop, see note above




Me and "Mrs. Billings quilt"

Happy Quilting day everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Tell me about the Mrs. Billings quilt! I love it and would love to buy the templates, etc. Did you buy fabric as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi K,
    I did try to reply to you; but you have a no reply setting. I bought the kit which includes all the paper hexagons, the acrylic templates and the instructions. I did not buy the fabrics. The store had done it as a block of the month (BOM); but they don't have it any longer.If you contact the store, they will be able to give you more information about price and shipping. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Granada 2024

Working on my applique and enjoying the view.