Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lisboa/Lisbon



These are 3 of the photos I took of Lisbon. The best photos are in DH's camera; but it will be a while to download, so this is my version. 
It was my first visit there. I did fall in love with the city. It is gorgeous, friendly, with wonderful monuments, museums; and a lot of history.
Portugal is part of the Euro Zone and is not doing so well economically. But, Lisbon continues to be a great place to visit. It is not only monuments, mind you, the food is one of the most delicious I have eaten. The desserts  and coffee are the best, so make sure to try them.
*But do be careful with your purses and wallets, specially on public transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...