Monday, March 28, 2011

Star and Sprigs border 1

So, I have finished border 1 of 4 of my Star and Sprigs quilt. As usual, bad pictures. It is about 80 inches long and very hard to photograph. This is my story and I am sticking to it.
I did not trim and will not do it until all is done. I am happy with the result.
Just this week I got some new fabrics courtesy of nice friends. I have already done about a quarter of the second border. A few minutes here and there adds to the end result. Plus the new fabrics got me all excited.
I worked on this border in the USA (various airports :-)), Romania, Netherlands, Spain, and Australia. I wanted to finish it in Melbourne; but the very last stitch was done in the airport in Atlanta.
Now back to border 2.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vc é mesmo uma artesã de mão cheia, uma artista de primeira. Parabéns.

    ReplyDelete

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...