Saturday, November 14, 2020

Keeping up with projects

 

Fall is not in the air around here. It is very warm and humid for this time of the year. 
I am keeping up with my fall projects and complete ignoring the other ones.
The wool sampler is form Sue Spargo Squash Squad. We are actually staring pumpkin 9. I am so enjoying getting back to wool embroidery, even if I can't use any lanolin products due to wool allergy.
The cross stitch are 2 projects that I have kitted since early 2000's. I finally finished them, and found out that the sticky boards to mount them are hard to find in local stores.
Keep calm and take care of yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...