Saturday, April 11, 2020

Row quilt challenge

These blocks, now a quilt, have been in my WIP for a while. 
The blocks were made by the members of the CPBee for me. I gave the fabrics and an approximate dimension of the finished row; and the person had a month to complete the blocks. The picture was taken with the quilt on the floor, which is never a good thing. But it is beautiful.
 I used a 80/20 blend batting, Glide thread, and a quilt in the hoop pattern by Amelie Scott from the Edge to edge Quilting Jumbo package I called "Garden."                            

2 comments:

  1. The fabric choices are quite nice. I especially like the stripe fabric. Such a nice quilt when all is put together.

    ReplyDelete

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...