This block was made using all the fabrics available for a challenge. It is 12.5 inches unfinished.
The small squares are cut at 2 inches and the square triangles are cut from 4 1/4 inches squares cut once on the diagonal. The half square triangles are than trimmed to 3 1/2 inches.
The rectangles are cut 2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.
Friday, April 7, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Which Witch
I have wanted to stitch this chart for a long time. Nothing like the now to start it. I am making the small 4 pictured on the right corn...
-
EDITOR NOTE: Sad to report that Home Suit Home in Granada is OUT of business. There is a gorgeous olive oil store in this address as of Mar...
-
Happy Halloween! Belated one. I am sharing this quilt on this post to link it to amyscreativeside.com. She has a "Fall 2011 Blogg...
-
I was happy to find a couple of cute patchwork/quilt stores in Valencia, Spain. Both stores have nice fabrics, nice people to help you, a...
Very interesting block. Great use of smal scraps. Thanks for the measures. I'll try this one in the future.
ReplyDelete