Monday, January 9, 2017

En Provence finished top

En Provence inspired wall hanging
This is my "En Provence" inspired quilt top wall hanging. It is a 27 inches square. 
I will use the large dots fabric for binding.  Bonnie Hunter is the designer of the original quilt; and she generously shared it for free as a mystery quilt. 
I started making 1/3 of the required amount of pieces before I decided that what I really wanted was a wall hanging quilt. So, I will be using the extra pieces to make a donation quilt for my guild. I have modified the design for these blocks. It will be a little bigger than the picture below; but that is all I have done for now.
I really had fun making creating new blocks from the parts already made.



Extra blocks to go on a donation quilt.


5 comments:

  1. I really like how the center came out a circle with the 4 stars rotating around it. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours looks so different. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color choices. Fun to see how different everyone's are.

    ReplyDelete

Texas panel quilt

This quilt top is part of a Bee challenge. We are challenging ouselves to use a panel to make a donation quilt. Now, I will quilt it usin...