Wednesday, December 24, 2014




Merry Christmas


Wishing you and your family a wonderful time. Hope Santa is generous with all the gifts of the season that really matters to you.



Description of image
Free Pattern from Moda
This gorgeous quilt is a free pattern courtesy of Moda. I have been using my blog to keep the patterns that I would love to make someday; or just love to look at. Hope you enjoy it too. Link is below, after you click on it, if you scroll up/down, you will see the directions to make it.

http://free-patterns.s3.amazonaws.com/christmasmodajovial.pdf

1 comment:

  1. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

I'll do my best to answer all comments. Thank you

My work at the Houston Quilt Festival 2017

It is hanging at the "Texas Quilt Guild Showcase." What an honor to be in such talented company.