Sunday, January 20, 2013

DOQ work day

The DOQ (my quilt guild) had a serviced day on January 12, 2013. We got together and made quilts for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. You see, North Carolina is frequently hit by hurricanes, so we get it.
Our local paper sent this awesome reporter to cover our efforts. And here is the link.
I wish I had combed my hair; but it was some intense sewing, and only after the fact, I thought of the hair. But DH thinks it looks just like me. So I guess the crazy hair is OK. Check the link below if you have some time.

http://www.chapelhillnews.com/2013/01/19/74608/area-quilters-come-together-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Texas panel quilt

This quilt top is part of a Bee challenge. We are challenging ouselves to use a panel to make a donation quilt. Now, I will quilt it usin...