Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fabric Depot Portland, Oregon




This is the fabulous Fabric Depot in Portland, Oregon. www.fabricdepot.com
 It is like our Mary Joe's here in North Carolina. But the Fabric Depot also sells sewing machines. Check out the web site because like Mary Joe's they have a wonderful web sales site. So no excuses not to shop.
I had only half an hour at this very large store. Still managed to buy all that I had on my list, minus the yellow Aurifil thread that I forgot to put on the list :-(
The Web address will give you all the information you will need, so I won't bore you with it here.
Soon I hope to post what I will make with the purchases. (Wishful thinking for sure, LOL)

1 comment:

  1. half an hour, lucky you!! I have been to Mary Jos but it is 2 hours for me.

    ReplyDelete

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...