Saturday, January 30, 2010

New car


New car. It even breaks on demand! Sitting pretty on our driveway.
I am back home in Chapel Hill. It has been 3 weeks today. I miss Australia very much. But it is nice to see the friends here. I have been busy with my quilt tops; and trying to get everything back on track. I am always surprised that things don't work as planned. Who new it would take 3 phone calls and 2 visits by the technician to have the cable back. And on, and on, and on.
Good news I have a new Toyota Prius. Yeah! it does stop when you break. The software has been updated. PS. This photo is way after the January snow. So the post has been severely edited so I could add the photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...