Monday, August 3, 2009

August, 3 2009

The "to do" list continues to grow before my trip. The computer "post it notes" are multiplying. I save them and use the same check list for most trips. I have items such as: program thermostat, set the hot water tank and other appliances on vacation setting. For the packing list I have items like prescription medicine, nail clipper, name and address of a physician that speaks English (or a language that I speak) in the country that I am going to visit. This is specially important when traveling with kids. You can get this information from the your insurance, that American Pediatrics Association, or the American Medical Association web sites. Your physician can also help with this.
As you can see, my post it notes are varied.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...