Monday, August 3, 2015

Exhibit "The 5th Element" at 2015 Mega Artesanal

Still at the Mega Artesanal 2015 in SãoPaulo, Brazil. 
This great exhibition is a collection of quilts curated by Ciça Mora. I had a chance to meet Ciça and she told me that she has a Facebook group that works on a yearly theme and than she shows the quilts on large shows like this one. I was very impressed by the beauty and quality of the work. I am very temped to joint her group. The 2015 project is due soon, so maybe I will  be able to participate in 2016. 
Below is a small sample of the art work for "The Fifth Element."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pick a Petal Block of the Month-March

And, so far, I have made a lot of the glorified 9 patch that were available in February and quite a few of the March block, which is quit...